Thursday, March 20, 2014

Terrible Twos

This week, the kids and I were discussing some of the different things that I have documented on my blog, and laughing about all the naughty things they did.  We have had some new antics this that I need to document so I can laugh someday.  Right now, I am worn out.

Larry has discovered two new tricks this week.  We have learned that when he is quiet, we need to worry.  When things get quiet, I usually send one of the kids upstairs to check things out.  One day this week, we opened the bathroom door to find Larry sitting on the bathroom counter.  He had plugged the bathroom sink, and run the water until it cascaded down the front of the bathroom cabinet, and flooded the bathroom.  He thought it was loads of fun.  We now lock the upstairs bathroom doors.

Larry has always loved the dog food and water bowls.  He eats dog food (as a dog) from the bowl several times a week, and often gets drinks from the water bowl.   Today, he decided to let us all share in the dog water germs.  He filled his toy dump truck with the dog water and carefully carried it over to the kitchen table to dump it.

Two more months of "terrible-twos."  If I remember right, the threes are often even more challenging.  Oh Dear! 

No comments: