Thursday, January 6, 2011

Genes

There are many traits that are passed along through family lines.  In my family, we are lucky enough to have detached earlobes, autism, dimples, red hair, color blindness, and celiac disease.  Another trait that my dad, and many of my siblings have is the "hold your tongue just right" syndrome.  (Unfortunately, this can be viewed most easily when I am playing the piano in public.)  Apparently, I have passed it on.  This afternoon, as Morgan was working on his homework, I decided to catch this trait in action (with my new lens :)    




Man, I love my kids!!

6 comments:

NaeNer said...

So CUTE! I love that. I have it too, and I normally don't ever notice when I'm doing it. I still think Dad's is the best though. I love the pictures. You are getting really good with the camera. I'm jealous!

Red said...

I would love to get a picture of
Dad! His face is definitely the best!

Anonymous said...

Dad does have the best concentrating face. Mine comes out the best when I'm really angry. That face hasn't been seen for a while.

Red said...

I remember that face. It always let me know when it was time to run!

Nicole said...

He looks so much like Jayson! THis post really makes me miss you guys :) Have a great new year!

Red said...

He is a little clone! We miss you guys too. We hope you are enjoying your nice warm weather. Send some our way. It is freezing up here!