Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day Cards

This year, we decided to print off our own Valentine's cards.  The main reason is to save money, but I'm not going to lie, I love the fact that it makes me look crafty.  It was also so much fun to see my cute kids get excited about them.

Makenzie had to have the girliest card she could find.  I love having a daughter!



The original template for Michael's card had a heart before his name.  That had to go!  He also refused to have anything that said, "Be Mine," or anything mushy like that.  He settled for Happy Valentine's Day.

Morgan's card is my favorite!  I love it!  He is very worried that his friends won't like polka-dots, or that they will want their card to say, "Happy Valentine's Day," instead of, "Be Mine!"  I'm pretty sure they won't care what it looks like, as long as there is candy attached.

 The entire time I was taking pictures of Allen, he insisted on shouting out, "Cookies!!"  This was the most normal picture I could get of him.


I'm guessing most people have already bought their Valentines, but in case any of you happen to be procrastinators you can take advantage of the cute templates at Florabella, and MCP Actions Blog.  I have a cute friend who always blogs with ideas for upcoming holidays.  She always blogs in plenty of time for me to take advantage of her good ideas before the holidays roll around.  Someday, I might be that on the ball, but not today.

I hope you all have a fantastic Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWwwwww. They did turn out adorable. I'll have to remember that for next year. My kids would love it.

Nicole said...

The cards turned out so cute! Your kids are getting so big. I can't wait until the next time I get to see your family!